EDUCATIONAL REHABILITATION TREATMENTS: ABA AND SPEECH DEVELOPMENT
Educational treatments are used to evaluate, treat and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment. Educational assessment refers to a comprehensive assessment of a child’s physical, cognitive, communication, emotional and social developmental capacities, on the basis of which further programs are encouraged to encourage their development.
- Behavioral problems
- Encourage attention in learning
- Help with learning difficulties
- Assistance in cognitive development
- Assistance in motor development
- Assistance in socio-emotional development
- Speech / communication assistance
- Individual educational work and speech-language rehabilitation of children with and without developmental difficulties according to the principle of application of behavioral therapy
Sensory integration is a process that involves receiving information from our senses, interpreting them, and receiving responses accordingly.
Sensory integration is a process during which sensory or sensory information comes to the brain from our senses, for movement, sight, hearing, smell, touch … through the cerebral nerves, then processed so that we give them meaning and then we can respond to them activity.
If you feel you need this therapy, here we are:
- Monday-Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
- Weekend: Closed
We also offer the possibility of various online testing.